Welcome to CAVA Rewards! These Terms and Conditions (collectively, the “Terms”) govern all access to and participation in the CAVA Rewards program (the “Program”), a promotional program sponsored by CAVA Group, Inc. (“CAVA”, “we”, “our” and “us”), and offered as a benefit to our customers who register for the CAVA Rewards Program (“you”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Program.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM MUST BE RESOLVED BY ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND MAY NOT BE ARBITRATED OR OTHERWISE PURSUED AS A CLASS ACTION. PLEASE SEE THE SECTION “DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND GOVERNING LAW” BELOW.
CAVA reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you, by posting a revised version of the Terms and Conditions on this website (https://cava.com/rewards-terms). Any changes will be effective prospectively as of the date when the updated Terms and Conditions are posted. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of any such changes.
CAVA Rewards Overview
The Program is a way for CAVA to reward and surprise our loyal guests. Members of CAVA Rewards can earn Program credit (“CAVA Credit”) on eligible purchases that can be redeemed for CAVA food and beverage items at participating CAVA locations. By participating, you may also be rewarded with exclusive offers, invites to events, sneak peeks on new menu items, special birthday gifts, and other surprises.
Earning and Redeeming CAVA Rewards
Earning CAVA Rewards:
- It is easy to earn CAVA Rewards! For every qualifying CAVA purchase, you will earn progress (“Spend Progress”) towards your CAVA Rewards. All qualifying Spend Progress earned will be reflected in your account within 24 hours of your purchase.
- Subject to the exclusions below, CAVA Credit is earned on all qualifying purchases and is based on your pre-tax transaction total (“Qualifying Spend”). CAVA Spend Progress cannot be earned on CAVA Rewards, CAVA House Credit, or promotional redemptions, offers or discounts, delivery fees, taxes, or tips. Spend progress cannot be earned when purchasing a physical or digital gift card, but can be earned when paying with a physical or digital gift card. Physical gift cards cannot be converted to CAVA Credit. Spend Progress and CAVA Credit cannot be earned or redeemed on third party delivery services.
- To ensure your purchase is attributed to your Spend Progress when ordering in-store, you must scan the Barcode on your CAVA App and confirm your loyalty account with the cashier. If the CAVA App or in-store scanner is not working, you may share your phone number with the cashier and confirm your account. If ordering online or on the CAVA mobile app, please make sure you are logged in to your CAVA Rewards account.
- In the event your participating CAVA location’s scanner is not working at the time of your participating in-store purchase, please share your phone number with the cashier to confirm your loyalty account. We will not add missed transactions into your account if you are an existing CAVA Loyalty member. If you are a brand new CAVA Loyalty member, we will make a one-time exception and add your first transaction into your account as long as you send a photo of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days following your purchase to have your CAVA Rewards account reflect your recent pre-tax transaction total. Your ability to apply a purchase to your account may be limited to participating locations. We reserve the right to offer additional rewards or decline to offer rewards in our sole discretion and without notice to you.
- Your Qualifying Spend is non-transferable and cannot be combined with the Qualifying Spend of other Members.
Redeeming CAVA Rewards:
- It is easy to redeem your CAVA Rewards! Once your CAVA Rewards account reflects $88 of Qualifying Spend, an $8 reward of CAVA Credit will automatically be placed in your CAVA Rewards account for use. Your $8 reward of CAVA Credit will automatically apply to your next digital transaction and can be added to your next in-store purchase by scanning your barcode or sharing your phone number with the cashier and confirming that you’d like to apply this reward. Unless otherwise specified, your CAVA Credit reward will expire sixty (60) days after the date of issue.
- The $88 of Qualifying Spend must be made within a 150-day period beginning on the date you make your first CAVA Rewards purchase (“Reward Earning Period”). If you do not reach your $88 of Qualifying Spend during your Reward Earning Period to earn a CAVA Credit reward, all Qualifying Spend will be returned to $0 and the Reward Earning Period will reset. If during your Reward Earning Period you have made enough Qualifying Spend to earn a CAVA Credit reward, our CAVA Rewards team will issue your account a CAVA Credit reward of $8. Any Qualifying Spend you have made in excess of $88 will be credited towards the next Reward Earning Period, and the Reward Earning Period will reset beginning on the date that your CAVA Credit reward was issued.
- To redeem your CAVA Credit in-store, simply scan your CAVA Rewards barcode via the CAVA mobile app at checkout. If the App or Scanner is not working, simply share the phone number associated with your account and the cashier will confirm your account. When placing a digital order via the CAVA mobile app or online, any available CAVA Credit will automatically apply to your transaction. Once you have redeemed your CAVA Credit, your CAVA Rewards balance will automatically reduce by the amount of CAVA Credit you used for your purchase.
Receiving Surprise CAVA Rewards
As a member of CAVA Rewards you may receive surprise rewards and benefits including:
- Discounts & Offers: Discounts or offers may be sent to you based on past transactions, purchase amounts, or at random.
- Happy Birthday Credit: If you elect to provide us with your birthday and have achieved a CAVA Rewards Status, as defined below, we will celebrate your special day with a $9 Birthday Credit. You will receive your $9 Birthday Credit on your provided birthday. This is a ‘click to claim’ reward. You must visit a participating location within thirty (30) days from the date of issue to redeem your Birthday Credit.
- Exclusive Event Access: We may hold special or invite-only events to which CAVA Rewards members may enjoy exclusive access. Please make sure you have opted-in to receive e-mail communications and notifications of such events.
CAVA Rewards Membership Status
CAVA Rewards features four levels of membership rewards status – Newcomer, Foodie, Epicure, and Connoisseur (“Rewards Status”). When you enroll in CAVA Rewards, you will start at Newcomer status, and we will automatically begin aggregating your total lifetime Qualifying Spend and apply it to your CAVA Rewards Status. The following lists the lifetime Qualifying Spend associated with each level of Rewards Status and indicates the benefits to which you are entitled upon achieving such status:
|Rewards Status||Lifetime Qualifying Spend||Benefits|
|Newcomer||$0.00 – $99.99||Eligible for $8 Loyalty Reward|
|Foodie||$100.00 – $999.99||
Eligible for $8 Loyalty Reward
$9 Birthday Credit
|Epicure||$1,000.00 – $2,499.99||
Eligible for $8 Loyalty Reward
$9 Birthday Credit
Access to invite-only events
Eligible for $8 Loyalty Reward
$9 Birthday Credit
Access to invite-only events
Access to exclusive promotions
From time to time, CAVA may elect in its sole discretion to change the benefits associated with any Rewards Status, or to confer additional Rewards Status or benefits upon CAVA Rewards members.
CAVA Credits earned as a CAVA Rewards member can be redeemed at participating locations, through https://order.cava.com, or on our mobile app. CAVA Credits and benefits have no cash exchange value, are not transferable, and will not be refunded at any time. All Program rewards have an expiration date unique to the offer. CAVA Rewards expire after the following time periods from receipt:
|CAVA Loyalty Reward||60 days|
|House Credit||365 days|
|Birthday Credit||30 days|
|Digital Gift Card Credit||No expiration|
When CAVA Rewards are issued, additional terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply. We also reserve the right to change, modify, terminate, or cancel any offers, terms, rules, benefits, and regulations of our Program at any time, even though such changes may affect the value of already-issued rewards. Please carefully review the Terms and Conditions applicable to rewards issued to you.
Redemption Order of Priority
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to determine the order in which CAVA Credit and Rewards Status benefit credits are applied to transactions and their priority to promotional codes, gift cards, or other payment credits that are associated with your CAVA Rewards account. We cannot guarantee that the CAVA Rewards benefits or credits with the earliest expiration dates will be given priority in all transactions and you agree to monitor your account regularly to verify the status of your CAVA Rewards and Rewards Status credits.
Permission and Membership Information
CAVA Rewards is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age at the time of registration. The Program is not targeted, nor is it intended to be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may only use the Program under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. To enroll in CAVA Rewards, please sign up online at https://order.cava.com/account/welcome or through our mobile app by providing your name, email address, phone number, and date of birth (optional). While more than one person may use the same email address or phone number (e.g., members of the same household), we will not separate Program benefits or offers earned or used by different members of the same household using the same CAVA Rewards account.
Your CAVA Rewards account, username, password, and information are for your personal use only. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your CAVA Rewards account, username, password, credit card, gift card, and any other information that may be used to access your account. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us and take immediate action to remove the credit card, gift card, or other payment information associated with your account. Neither CAVA nor any of its suppliers, contractors, or service providers (collectively, “Suppliers”) are responsible for undeliverable, lost, returned, or misdirected emails or other correspondence related to your account.
You may not use the Program for any purpose that is: (a) prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, (b) violates any applicable law, (c) causes damage on or through the Program, (d) infringes upon the rights of any third party, (e) is defamatory, libelous, abusive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, indecent, suggestive, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable, or (f) actually or intends to affect or interrupt the operation of the Program. Some of the CAVA Rewards are made through the use of our Suppliers. By using CAVA Rewards, you agree to comply with all of our Suppliers’ terms and notices as well. While there are no fees charged by CAVA to participate in the Program, there may be data usage or other like fees owed to your mobile carrier or internet provider resulting from such use, for which you are solely responsible. You are responsible for payment of any items purchased through the Program.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to add, remove, or change any of these Terms and Conditions, policies, FAQs, guidelines, or other terms pertaining to the Program at any time. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revision and, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, you waive any right to receive special notice of such change. By continuing to use the Program, you agree to any revised Terms and Conditions or policies posted by us.
Managing Communication Preferences
Release, Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
If you participate in the Program, you agree to release CAVA, our franchisees, affiliated entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and Suppliers from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and other expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and related costs) relating to any issues arising in connection with the Program, use of CAVA Rewards, or your consent to these Terms and Conditions. Our Program is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, CAVA disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, or statutory, with respect to the Program (including those related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement and those arising out of any course of dealing, usage, or trade). To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, CAVA will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages or losses (including for the indirect loss of profit, revenue or data) arising out of or in connection with the Program, however caused, and under whatever cause of action or theory of liability brought (including under any contract, negligence, or other tort theory of liability) even if advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
In the event there are any issues, these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to any conflict of laws principles. By participating in the Program, you agree that you will resolve any disputes with CAVA through binding and final arbitration (instead of through court proceedings) as further set forth below. AS PART OF YOUR EXPRESSED ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM MUST BE RESOLVED BY ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND MAY NOT BE ARBITRATED OR OTHERWISE PURSUED AS A CLASS ACTION.
In the event of any dispute concerning the Program or its applicable Terms and Conditions (including issues relating to the effectiveness of this arbitration provision), the parties unconditionally and irrevocably agree that the dispute will be resolved by arbitration (and accordingly they hereby consent to personal jurisdiction over them) exclusively in the vicinity of the District of Columbia, by the American Arbitration Association under its Consumer Arbitration Rules. The arbitration will be heard and determined by a single neutral arbitrator. The arbitrator's decision in any such arbitration will be final and binding upon the parties and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The prevailing party will be entitled to recover its attorneys' fees and arbitration costs from the other party. The parties agree that the arbitration will be kept confidential and that the existence of the proceeding and any element of it (including, without limitation, any pleadings, briefs or other documents submitted or exchanged and any testimony or other oral submissions and awards) will not be disclosed beyond the arbitration proceeding, except as may be required by applicable law.
In all matters relating to the administration of the Program, the decisions of CAVA shall be final. CAVA is not responsible for communication problems of any kind, including issues due to changes in your contact information (so please make sure your contact information is up to date). Under no circumstances will CAVA be liable for any delay or failure in performance due in whole or in part to any acts of nature or other actions, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then such provisions will be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of CAVA to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not prevent CAVA from enforcing such right or provision in the future. CAVA may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions including in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or equity, or by operation of law.